We are looking for a new Android developer to join our team. If you like making apps for the most popular mobile platform available (😉), you enjoy clean code and smart architectures and Jake Wharton is your personal hero – we want you on our team! 👌
Here at Enterwell, we develop the nicest and the most useful software that helps our clients in their everyday work. We build software for everyone: from awesome beverage dealers from Switzerland to some of the greatest enterprises in this part of the world.
Best of all, we are a young team that works hard but also doesn’t miss the opportunity to have fun. Location of our office is very convenient – 10 minutes away from everything.
What will you do?
You will work on the most interesting Android apps that are custom built for our clients in order to help them achieve their business goals. Our job is dynamic and you can be sure that you will gain valuable experience which you can benefit from as a person and as a developer. You will have opportunity to work with some of the leading companies in the business.
We expect that
- You have experience in Android development
- You are familiar with OOP and any of the view separation patterns (MVP, MVVM, …)
- You appreciate and apply best practices in development
- You have basic knowledge about git
- You always tend to improve your knowledge and skills
- You like what you do (otherwise, what’s the point?)
- You are enjoyable to work with 😉
If you don’t have experience with something, but you are talented and willing to learn and to make an effort, that’s great! We are always looking for talented people and if we like you, we are sure that we can find a great job for you.
We are offering
- Competitive salary
- Top-quality work equipment
- Constant opportunity for improvements
- Exciting ways to acquire great knowledge and experience
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Work on most interesting and challenging projects
- Fun times and team buildings
- Best co-workers in the world 😉
You have an advantage if
- You have experience with Kotlin ❤
- You know the importance of code testing
- You appreciate CLEAN code and SOLID software design principles
- You present your git repositories or source code samples
- When presented with challenges you think of solutions, not excuses 🙌
Random pictures from Enterwell
Apply for the job
Send us an email to email@example.com with following info:
- Your contact info
- Something about your skills and education
- Why do you want to work with us 🙂 (in a few sentences)
- Links to your github, repositories, source codes, etc.