Web developer – a more elegant name for a full stack developer, if you ask us. 😄
We are looking for a new web developer to join our team. If you like building web applications and websites, you don’t like Internet Explorer and you enjoy developing both on backend and frontend – then we want you in our team! 👌
Here at Enterwell, we develop the nicest and the most useful software that helps our clients in their everyday work. We build software for everyone: from awesome beverage dealers from Switzerland to some of the greatest enterprises in this part of the world.
Best of all, we are a young team that works hard but also doesn’t miss the opportunity to have fun. Location of our office is very convenient – 10 minutes away from everything.
If you are finishing (or have recently finished) your college education and you want to put your knowledge to practical use, this is the perfect opportunity.
What will you do?
We expect that
- You enjoy using any of the popular server-side languages
- PHP, C#, Java, … anything works
- You know what OOP is and you can apply its wisdom to everyday development
- You have basic knowledge about databases
- You have basic knowledge about REST APIs
- You always tend to improve your knowledge and skills
- You like what you do (otherwise, what’s the point?)
- You are enjoyable to work with 😉
If you don’t have experience with something, but you are talented and willing to learn and to make an effort, that’s great! We are always looking for talented people and if we like you, we are sure that we can find a great job for you.
We are offering
- Competitive salary
- Top-quality work equipment
- Constant opportunity for improvements
- Exciting ways to acquire great knowledge and experience
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Work on most interesting and challenging projects
- Fun times and team buildings 🍻
- Your own plant that will grow and evolve by your side 🌼
- Best co-workers in the world 😎
You have an advantage if
- You have experience with React or Angular
- You know what gulp and webpack are 😉
- You have created some projects using server-side languages (personal projects, college projects, etc.)
- As we said earlier, PHP, C#, Java, etc., anything works 🙂
- You present your source code samples
- You know when to use inheritance and when to use interfaces 😉
- You know what design patterns are 🙂
- When presented with challenges you think of solutions, not excuses 🙌
Random pictures from Enterwell
Apply for the job
Send us an email to email@example.com with following info:
- Your contact info
- Something about yourself
- Something about your skills and education
- Why do you want to work with us 🙂 (in a few sentences)
- Links to your github, repositories, source codes, etc.